TERMS AND CONDITIONS – TAROTANDCOACHING.COM
COACHING SERVICES USING TAROT AND ASTROLOGY
Description of Coaching:
Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
1.) Coach-Client Relationship
- The Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)” (Coachfederation.org/ethics). It is recommended that the Client review the ICF Code of Ethics and the applicable standards of behavior.
- The Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- The Client further acknowledges that he/she may terminate or discontinue the coaching relationship at any time.
- The Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
- The Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the Client promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the Client and the Coach.
- The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Tarot Coaching and Astrology Coaching sessions are “live” one-to-one session.
Each session has a a approximative duration as quoted in each offer of this website. If necessary, a work session, always by mutual agreement between the parties, can be extended by a maximum of thirty minutes or reduced by 15 minutes.
The sessions will be carried out by videoconference (Zoom) or any other mode agreed in advance between the client and the coach.
Tarot Express, Tarot Boost & Learn and Meditations are recorded sessions (Audio or Video depending on the offer). There is no live interaction. Questions shall be sent in in writing, via the submission form, prior to the recording by the Coach.
3.) Prices and Payments
Prices quoted on this Website are in Euro (EUR).
All goods and services are charged in Euro. For French residents, all prices are inclusive of 20 % VAT Tax.
Payments shall be made via Paypal or Stripe, after choosing a meeting time via the Calendly link option or directly, if the reading is recorded.
Payment is due immediately on the date of the order, including for pre-order products or services. You can also pay by credit card. Cards issued by banks domiciled outside France must be international bank cards (Mastercard or Visa). We do not accept American Express. Secure online payment by credit card is made through the company Stripe. The information transmitted is encrypted by software in the rules of the art and cannot be read during transport over the network. Any guarantee as to the security of this system is entirely the responsibility of the company Stripe and cannot be attributed to us.
Price of services and items can be changed at any time. However, the price applied to an order will be that announced at the time of the order.
4.) Refund Policy
All readings and booked sessions are final sale. No refunds will be issued.
Tarot Coaching and Astrology Coaching sessions can be rescheduled by the Client with a prior notice of 24 hours. Otherwise, the Coach reserves the right to bill the Client for the missed meeting. The Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting. “No shows” are not eligible for rescheduling.
If for any reason, the Coach is unable to do the reading or session due to illness or personal circumstances not allowing it, she will give a full refund.
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the ICF Code of Ethics. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
6) Record Retention Policy – Protection of personal Data
The Client acknowledges that the Coach has disclosed his/her record retention policy with respect to documents, information and data acquired or shared during the term of the Coach-Client relationship. Such records will be maintained by the Coach in a format of the Coach’s choice (print or digital/electronic) in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify personal data concerning you. We declare all of our files to the National Commission for Data Protection. By adhering to these general conditions of sale, you acknowledge having read our personal data protection policy and consent to our collection and use of this data. By entering your email address on one of our network sites, you will receive emails containing information and / or promotional offers concerning products published by the company DOYEN TIGER CONSULTING or by other partners. You can unsubscribe at any time. You just have to click on the link at the end of our emails. This link is preceded by the words “unsubscribe”.
7) Company information and scope of application
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions concluded through the websites of the DOYEN TIGER CONSULTING network. Is considered as “client” any natural or legal person making with the company DOYEN TIGER CONSULTING an order validated via our secure payment platform, or by check or cash.
TarotandCoaching.com is a website belonging to:
DOYEN TIGER CONSULTING, a company incorporated under French law, the address of which is:
DOYEN TIGER CONSULTING SASU au capital de 1.000 euros – 877 855 866 R.C.S. Nanterre – Code APE : 7022Z
1 RES BEAUSOLEIL, ESC 1,
92210 SAINT CLOUD, France
Contact: Caroline DOYEN-TIGER – [email protected]
8) Limited Liability
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
11) Applicable Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French Law. Any dispute arising in connection with the application of this contract shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Nanterre (France).
12) Acceptance and acknowledgement of the Terms and Conditions
Any order placed on this site, TarotandCoaching.com, belonging to the company DOYEN TIGER CONSULTING implies full and unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions..
Last Updated – 23 August 2021